2017 Theme: Be Imitators of God
Our theme for 2017 is Be Imitators of God, based upon Ephesians 5:1-2. We want to remember that we are God's beloved children, called to imitate God and walk in love as Christ loved us and gave himself up for us.
We encourage everyone at CC to join one of our community Groups, for Bible study, prayer, and building Christ-centered relationships!
- Wednesday Small Group - This community group meets at church on Wednesdays at 7:30pm and is open to all.
- Covenant Chapel Fellowship - This is our church's college ministry, and they meet at UConn on Thursdays at 8pm. The first meeting will be on September 7th, Thursday!
- Agape Fellowship - This is a community group focused on our families, and they meet in rotating homes.
- Sunday Fellowship Groups - There are male and female fellowship groups that meet on the 1st and 3rd Sunday of every month to share and pray for one another.
- Sunday College Small Groups - Small groups for college students will meet on the 2nd and 4th Sunday of every month to study the Word and have fellowship with one another.
Important dates coming up
- CCF On break until Spring Semester!
Coffeehouse for Logan Hope - 1/26
We will be having our annual coffeehouse to raise funds for Logan Hope on Friday, January 26th! Please come out to support the cause, and also for a time of good food and performances from CC and the youth group! If you are interested in performing, please contact Gieun Bae. For more info or to help out, please contact Tony Shin or Dan Moon.
We are searching for people who would like to serve through Ushering and Scripture Reading. If you have a desire to serve in this way, please speak with Pastor Fred.