2017 Theme: Be Imitators of God
Our theme for 2017 is Be Imitators of God, based upon Ephesians 5:1-2. We want to remember that we are God's beloved children, called to imitate God and walk in love as Christ loved us and gave himself up for us.
We encourage everyone at CC to join one of our community Groups, for Bible study, prayer, and building Christ-centered relationships!
- Wednesday Small Group - This community group meets at church on Wednesdays at 7:30pm and is open to all.
- Covenant Chapel Fellowship - This is our church's college ministry, and they meet at UConn on Thursdays at 8pm. The first meeting will be on September 7th, Thursday!
- Agape Fellowship - This is a community group focused on our families, and they meet in rotating homes.
- Sunday Fellowship Groups - There are male and female fellowship groups that meet on the 1st and 3rd Sunday of every month to share and pray for one another.
- Sunday College Small Groups - Small groups for college students will meet on the 2nd and 4th Sunday of every month to study the Word and have fellowship with one another.
Important dates coming up
- Hartford Marathon (Love146) - October 14th (Sat)
- We will be participating in the Hartford Marathon again this year to support the organization Love146! Registration to run is now closed, but please join us as we raise funds and run to support the fight against child trafficking and exploitation across the world. To donate, visit https://donate.love146.org/team/136066.
- Fall Retreat - October 27-28th (Fri-Sat)
- Please save the date for our annual fall retreat! Come for a time of renewal and fellowship. Pastor Francis Chang will be speaking for us, and the retreat will be at Evangelical Christian Center, Ashford, CT.
- For more information, please contact any of our deacons or ministry leadership team members.